Want to Join a Winning Team Focused on UX?
December 1, 2015
Excellis Interactive is growing again! We’re seeking an entry/junior level UI and UX designer to join our talented UX team. Recent college grads welcome! This individual should be a strong visual/graphic designer with knowledge of web and mobile design. While this position will focus primarily on designing responsive web and mobile applications, front-end development skills are highly preferred. This person will work directly with the Director of UX and Design to create mock-ups, visual style guides, and prototypes for various enterprise web and mobile applications.
Entry/Junior Level UI and UX Designer for Web and Mobile
We’re looking for an individual who possesses the following:
- Knowledge of user interface design for web and mobile
- Knowledge of fundamentals of user experience design for web and mobile
- Knowledge of responsive web design fundamentals
- Rapid prototyping by either CSS framework or tool (UXPin, InVision, Principle)
- Strong fundamentals of visual and graphic design (typography, color theory)
Technical Skills – Design
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
Technical Skills – Front End Development
- Proficient with any kind of text editor for front end development (Coda, Sublime Text, Brackets, Atom)
- Solid working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
Other Technical Skills
- Proficient in Keynote, PowerPoint
If you’re interested in joining our winning team, please forward your resume and portfolio website with design examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Local candidates only.